View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:18 AM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
For those that may be missing the Book Jacket you can use the Modify ePub plugin to quickly insert a Book Jacket into the ePub. Also if later you decide to change the metadata to get a new description or change the associated tags you can use the Modify ePub plugin to update the Book Jacket with the new metadata.
I know, I've read it. My problem is: calibre generates a jacket with the metadata but:
  1. It doesn't include the jacket in the toc.ncx (I want it to be there, so I include it).
  2. The comments have some special characters that I process after generating the jacket, and some "corrections" to the style that can't be obtained directly from calibre

So, as you can see, the existing jacket isn't exactly the same one that calibre generated.

Well, it's the same, I'll fix this in some way, thank you.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote