2. Un-rooting your Vox (Expertise: Beginner, Importance: ???)
Prerequisite Tools, Apps or Tutorials
Obviously you need to have completed the first tutorial in order to complete this one. This tutorial is not one that has any concrete usefulness, there's no real benefit to unrooting, but if you wish to do it you can.
The other requirment is to enable USB debugging. To do this simply go into Settings > Applications > Development
and tick the USB debugging box
1. Find the GingerBreak app in your app drawer and open it. If you uninstalled it after rooting, reinstall it
2. Press the big "Unroot" button.
3. GingerBreak will remove Superuser and reboot your device.
4.After it reboots, press your menu button and click manage applications.
5. Click on GingerBreak...
6. Uninstall it.
7. Dudes, it's really that easy.
Note: If you void your warranty by rooting, I can't suggest that you unroot in order to return your device. That would be wrong.
Also Note: Any apps that require root can now be uninstalled, too. Since they're useless.