View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:46 AM   #5
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I've bought 4 for the Vox so far (all kids books). Ordering books is easy...my beef is that they aren't categorized very well, and the search functionality does not really work well. I complained to a higher-up at Kobo about the search - and that I even searched by ISBN for a book that I couldn't find by title (but I found it on the kobo bookstore on my PC, but for some reason couldn't find it on the mobile store...?), and THAT didn't work either! I believe they are aware that their search functionality is not really that advanced (try doesn't work at all) and needs improvement. But, no worries - for now, the selection of Vox books is small, so browsing through them wasn't too onerous...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote