View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Netflix Version 1.5.0 Works!!!!

Got a tip in another thread from the magnificent Cypherslock that the older version of Netflix works with our Voxes. It's all over the Android forums. So, this is what I did:

1. Search for Netflix 1.5.0 android (NOT v 1.5.1 - it won't work) and apktop
2. You should get a result: www.apktop.com/netflix-1-5-0.html or something similar to this link.
3. Download app.
4. Install (may ask you if you want to overwrite your current installation - it did for me - I said 'yes'.
5. Run
6. Enjoy!

*NOTE* You will get some annoying messages here and there asking you if you want to upgrade to the next version. I just cancel these. I am not sure if this can be disabled?

TEST!
I just re-watched the pilot to The Walking Dead (released on Netflix recently!) and it was flawless. The audio did get out of synch when I fast forwarded, but it got back on track again.

Tested out the headphone jack, too. Sound was flawless!

Last edited by pokee; 11-05-2011 at 01:30 AM.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote