View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:03 PM   #46
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animalsSquirsier is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Signed Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-350, Sony Tablet S
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Well, once again the iPad/iPhone app has been updated.

We can't even get a simple tablet app in the Market. Why can't we get the app that's on the Vox or the Acer and Samsung tablets? This is bullsh*t.
Ironic isn't? They release an Android based tablet and the iPad gets the new software first...

The thing is, Google Books is now available in Canada. I tried the application and I really like it - tho you can't import your own books at the moment (huge turndown), but you know, price for price, epub for epub, I might start buying them from Google instead so that I can use their nicer reading software... Just a tought... You have more competition now Kobo, be nice to your clients even tho we did not necessarily bought one of your eReaders - we still buy eBooks from you...
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote