View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 03:19 PM   #105
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilikins View Post
Oh yeah, we've been there. He was unbearable (the mixer was a "gift" from his parents, with the help of my stacked Kohl's coupons and cash!) until Christmas. Same with his large, flat screen monitor last year.

Cancelled the Lenovo this morning and will suck it up with the fiance's proposal to wait until Christmas. The scary thing is he's the type to wait and wait for the cheapest deal on it - and then miss it. And we'll be on the road Black Friday (he and his dad like that insanity). So, rather nervous.
You are a lucky gal. A frugal man is good. As you go through life you will see many of examples of couples who fail because of poor finances. It is the same in literature. Of course a frugal gal is a help to the couple too.

On a personal note, I kicked my first wife to the curb because she spent all my money when I wasn't looking or away, put us in debt, and lied constantly about it. Other than that she was perfect.

I just couldn't afford her.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote