View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
i dont blame you my 7 inch galaxy tab is stuck with froyo and ill be darned with buying a new galaxy tab plus 7' just to get a slight cpu boost and a software upgrade. i got a 4.3 inch motorola electrify instead and i can tell a major difference between android 2.3.4 and the 2.2 on my galaxy tab 7" also motorola has already announced that my phone will get android 4.0 next spring.... im not thrilled with samsung leaving me with an orphan then asking me to buy a new tablet for a software update. the new galaxy tab plus hammered a nail into the coffin of my galaxy tab 7.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote