View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #49
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by auriel View Post
I think this one might be a bug...? I downloaded more than 20 free books on my iPad from the Kobo store and I didn't get it.

Also, question about Juggernaut: If you don't achieve 10 000 page turns in 2 months, does your progress on the award reset? I'm coming up on 2 months in a couple weeks, and I only have 1100 page turns, I was just under the assumption that you'd get it whenever you got 10 000 page turns.

And one more...back in May, Kobo released 3 awards related to True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse series...anyone know if they're still available or what you had to do to get them? They were on the http://www.kobobooks.com/trueblood page, but the page is all blank now.
Hmm, I'm not sure why the Freeloader wouldn't unlock after 20 books. The Juggernaut isn't time-based, so don't worry about it . And yes, the True Blood awards are still available, but currently only for the iOS apps. They're all based around how many of the books you have and have finished. Good luck!
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote