View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orchidpop View Post
Thanks all for the very kind welcome! And pilotbob, hopefully the right folks will see this to let me know how to volunteer.
I haven't seen much lately on the restructure, which is some software, but the data is always need of additional help. Anyone can work on the wiki. Please just set up an account on the wiki. Usually folks use the same handle as the forum and jump in wherever your expertise lies. The talk pages can be used for communication if needed or a forum topic can be set up to discuss anything were you are not sure how to proceed.

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your stuff over on the wiki. I have been out of town a couple of days so maybe you have already started.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote