View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 04:11 PM   #2
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
Ed said that the PalmOne vision was for:
1) Innovation
2) Ease of Use
3) Unrivaled Customer Experience
Good points and I believe the right ones for future success. The main problem I have with Microsoft's WM is that it is NOT easy to use for non-computer folks and that at least my experience wasn't all that good. What PalmSource has to work on is number 1: innovation. Currently Palm OS 5.4 lacks behind all the other mobile OSes out there; but from what I've heard from Bob, we should have reason to believe that PS is going to catch up with the forthcoming Cobalt devices.

I wonder whom Nagel considers his enemy number 1...? If PS sticks to his vision, I'd say it would be RIM because they are much closer to Palm OS than Windows Mobile is (regarding ease of use and customer experience).