View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Others (sold/gifted); iPad Air; Kindle PW2,HDX8.9; Kobo H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
Personally I think that's dumb. I love the cases, told them as much and asked about Vox. The reply I got back was that they were not planning on adding Vox to the line and that "hopefully you can find something else you love" which struck me as a bit condescending. Here's hoping a premium case comes out soon for the Vox. I was looking at getting something else from them, but not after that.
I don't know the dimensions of the Vox. Will the NOOKcolor cover fit it?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote