View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
exclusivity/paywalls/not allowing someone to read anything that they want/censorhip

old paradigms, no need for em anymore.
I'm not sure I understand? And, how is this censorship?

So, if I write a private love note to my wife -- is it required that I publish it n the public web so that anyone can read it? What about my diary? What about things that I speak? Is there anything I can make private or restrict to certain audiences?

I know these are extremes, but I'm trying to understand the comment. In what cases do you believe the creator should be able to control who has access to their content, and in what circumstances is created content in the public domain?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote