View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
morriss003
Evangelist
morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morriss003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Sarah's Spaceship Adventure, YA

Ho, I'm Sarah Talmaiz. I snuck out of the house last night to go joyriding on Reggardi's space yacht, but when it came to crunch time, the jerk wouldn't take "no" for an answer. Luckily some space junk disabled the yacht before... you know. Then this guy, Pall Swiftcar fixed the yacht and offered to take me aboard his freighter if I "united with him." Well, better him than Reggardi, I guess, because my face still hurts. What's this? You're not going back to my home planet, Marl? You're heading to the Hoop? You can't be serious? So that's what "uniting" means? Are you crazy? I can't go to the Hoop with you, I have homework to turn in. I wanna go home!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MFL08O
morriss003 is offline   Reply With Quote