View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
Quote:
I am really enjoying browsing on the Vox. Currently I am preferring the Dolphin browser. I love that I can jump between browsing and Twitter without losing anything.
Opera Mobile is awesome! You can actually tabbed browsing, like on a regular computer, which has been my beef with other browsers. Last week it was discovered that Dolphin periodically sends up all your information to the developer - that includes your passwords to your accounts (hope you don't bank on it). So, user beware! I was using Dolphin until I found Opera Mobile, which was right about the same time I heard that worrisome news.
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote