View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #4
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
I am not exactly sure that is entirely true. If the Playbook or Galaxy Tab 7" were priced comparably, I probably would've gone for one of them. For me, it was the size and price that were the sellers. I liked what Kobo had to offer in the Vox, but if I could get the camera and 3G included, that would be worth a little more money...

I believe Pulse is supposed to be available to anyone who has downloaded the Kobo app - not sure when that will be. Hopefully soon, because the Pulse is very low at the moment (pun intended!!!). I am discussing my books with...myself! At least for the books I am reading (and some are popular!).
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote