View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air; Kindle PW2, Fire HDX8.9; Lenovo Tab S8; Kobo H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by janstone View Post
Wheeeeee! I got it! Thank you so much! Now off to see if I can find the Sony reader app! Any ideas for that?

You guys are amazing!
The Sony Reader app that's available to those who don't own a Sony Tablet does not allow for sideloading. It's just for Sony Store purchases. It was released in January and it's still a version 1.0 app. It's very buggy with minimal features.

I have the tablet version of the app, so I can't help you with this one. This version is supposed to be available in December for other tablets.

Last edited by SCION; 11-01-2011 at 06:24 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote