View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #52
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
Oh I see, You mean '3' as the shortcut for it is alt+e. That's exactly what I did then. It's not possible that I got an update and I'd say the kernel is installed correctly since I'm not asked for a password. It's just that some file under /opt has influence on how recovery works, and I didn't have any idea.
I do not understand what you are talking about. What do you mean? Did it work or not?
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote