View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:19 PM   #14
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eSheri View Post
Not the ability to transcribe like a Windows device, but somewhere to capture a thought, a quick shopping list, a name and phone number, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Oh how I miss my Palm PDAs!
Coming from a PDA/WindowsCE device I use to think "pen" systems where the best way to write down quick notes. But I must say some of these swype and predictive text keyboards that Android have are much better. Still not as fast as a full keyboard but faster than hand writing.

The only time the predictive text does not work is when taking notes with on math/science or drawing.

I'm always looking for faster ways to capture text so I have keyboards like Graffiti, Slide It, FlexT9, SwiftKey X, 8pen, and swype. The faster keyboards are FlexT9 and swype. Pen base systems are just too slow.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote