Thread: I demo'd a K4
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
Having both, I find each has his advantage : the Kindle 3 has a keyboard, it's easier (to me at least) to hold since the bezel offers more space. The Kindle NT is lighter, the link between the bezel and the screen is nice with it's fine black line and less prone to catch dust, handling of dictionaries is a bit better, and it's globally noticeably faster. As for the screen quality, it really depends since some have reported a better screen on the Kindle Keyboard, others (like me) have a better screen on the Kindle NT. I don't feel their build quality to feel cheap.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote