Thread: PRS-T1 Military Only ---
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 09:32 AM   #5
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
You might be right, but in my experience prices on Aafes are rarely any better than local stores. I still think it is an error. If I was looking for a new reader I'd give it a shot.

I'm confused on what you think is an error: their prices or that they are usually around the same as local stores? I agree on prices, but over the years (and something my Mother-in-law stated about prices back during the '50s) is that the Aafes products are usualy better quality and thus higher prices.

However for the new electronics, I always shop there when possible.

BTW, I purchase my Red T1 at the original Aafes price, and my son and husband both were thrilled with it, so I just bought two more at the sales price. So I just saved, on the three of them, around $130 plus tax. Almost compentates for a lifetime spent in the service of our country.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote