View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Can't seem to borrow WMA audio books from my library!

I was able to download the Overdrive App and download some DRMed EPUB books from my online library website. The only thing I couldn't download was the WMA audiobook that I borrowed (it wouldn't let me - the message said I had to download to my PC and then transfer to my device).

When I tried to transfer my audoibook to the Vox through Overdrive on my PC, it didn't work (said the filetype wasn't supported).

Then I decided to copy the audiobook folder directly to my overdrive folder through the Astro file manager. That didn't work either - Overdrive 'tries' to play the WMA book, but it sounds all gibberishy.

I am guessing I won't be able to do this, since WMA isn't supported, but I was hoping someone may have a trick up their sleeve to get this to work! Any ideas?
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote