View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #19
Arithonne
Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arithonne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Kobo Glo
The lack of a shopping cart to make a multiple ebook purchase used to really bug me. It doesn't anymore, since I can just purchase an e gift card instead of individually charging my credit card for each individual book.

In some ways, I actually prefer that, as if I were restricted to just my credit card, I would feel pressured to make fewer larger dollar value purchases, where as with the payment coming out of a gift card balance, I have no problem buying just the book I want. I always though the worst part of buying pbooks online was having to wait until I had a large enough order to qualify for free shipping.
Arithonne is offline   Reply With Quote