View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #9
Caroms
Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.Caroms knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon kindle
yes I've been referred to Alf's, read it, tried it AND think I might have succeeded. This is because it worked for the 1st book I transferred from my kindle to my calibre library to test it out. However, despite being the same author/publisher, the 2nd, 3rd & even 4th attempts didn't work & stayed stubbornly drm locked. No idea what went right or wrong. Arrghhhhh!!!!
Frankly, all I want is to buy some books & Amazon is taking forever to convert to digital format & I certainly can't afford to have separate reading devices for each different site & tired of waiting around. This is the only reason why drm restrictions affect me.
Caroms is offline   Reply With Quote