Thread: Menus
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:48 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEW4 View Post
The way I understand the situation from the replys, Calibre's built in options do not provide menus.
Just what you see when you go to Preferences - Toolbars and click the dropdown arow to see what menus you can modify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEW4 View Post
And indeed my intent is to create a plugin that does provide full "classic" menus. The purpose of my post was to find out

a) if there already is such an effort and

b) if I overlooked some technical issue that would make this goal impractical to realize.

So far, I think the answers to this are No and No. Right? ;-)
No and I have no idea. Looking forward to seeing what you might come up with.

Welcome Aboard.
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote