View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 03:21 AM   #11
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
Just a heads-up, I was the guy who bought the Sony with the blue case. I received it today (fast shipping!) in excellent condition, with all the original packaging.

I'm seriously impressed. Also, this thing is incredibly small... I owned the original Kindle with the five inch screen, but it blows my mind how well Sony did cramming so much into such a tiny case.
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote