View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 06:16 PM   #12
derekweb
Groupie
derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.derekweb could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Palm Treo 700p & iPaq hx2755
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillius soddus
I just came back from Ep3 yesterday, and it was very enjoyable. And Natalie Portman acted wonderfully too.

I didn't like the fact that the battle between Obi-wan and Anakin was done using 2 *blue* lightsabers. The Palpatine and Yoda grudgematch was more pleasing to the eye due to the colour contrast.

Yeah, I'm a little strange that way...

I can appreciate your sentiments on this point. I was thinking the same thing through that part at the end of the movie. Unfortunately, as part of the Tee-Up to episode 4, they both HAD to have blue lightsabers.

Obi Wan wasn't going to be making a new one (even modifying his current one was suddenly a lot harder). Anakin's HAD to be blue, because that's the one that Obi Wan took to give to Luke. Eventually. :-) That Luke eventually lost down that shaft in Cloud City. Along with his hand.

Oops. :-) "Hold on to your lightsaber. It is your LIFE!" "Yes Master. I do try, Master." "Why do I get the feeling that you're going to be the death of me, Anakin?"
derekweb is offline   Reply With Quote