Thread: Netflix?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 07:13 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
Version? I just go to the website and sign in, and it tells me I don't have the right system requirements. So I figured I had to activate my device (kind of like what I had to do for my kid's Wii).

BUT...I just found a 5 minute video on Youtube on how to do this for Android devices, so something tells me I am missing something here.

Anyone able to easily watch Netflix on their Vox? If so, could you post some step by step instructions for me? THANKS!
You have to install the Netflix app. There's no instructions needed. Is it available on GetJar?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote