View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 03:41 PM   #4
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
@stobs...

The frontpage picture is not the picture that is the picture that is updated each day. I thought that the site was like that too...I think that it should be like that as well but it's not. When you click the main frontpage picture you get the actual babe of the day. I tried to see just the picture can be converted but apparently not. The frontpage picture click does not default to one document but to a dated document. If you look at my .ixl document it has exclude and include filters to exclude ads and anything but babes. The only thing that has to be done is to include each month on the inclusion filter as I did.