View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 02:18 AM   #38
Vitel
Enthusiast
Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 3 (broken), Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Fire, Kindle 4 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindlevarazs View Post
Today I have win a very strange game:
I have played againg TogaII, time control: 15 vs. 5
After 12nd move (near end of Book variation) TogaII was thinking a lot, and lost with time out... I think it is a program failure.
Hmm... If you haven't played any games after that strange game, the logs can help see what had happened. Maybe the engine sent an unexpected message which was not parsed. If you notice any strange delay while playing, the best thing to do is quit immediately by pressing Alt-Back, then zip the logs folder and the 'lastgame.dat' file and send them to me (or post them together with a bug report on the project page). Since the last game gets saved, quitting and immediately reopening K3Chess may help solve the issue (as a workaround).
Vitel is offline   Reply With Quote