View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 01:58 AM   #95
Blossom
Wrapped up in Christmas
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 4 Kindles, 2 Kindle Fires, 2 SGPs, Nexus 7 and Fire Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock415 View Post
I figure that. My issue would be the privacy of my DRM-removed files. I don't want any emails from Amazon claiming I don't have rights to certain mobi files in my collection, especially if they are books on market with drm removed.
You don't have worry about that with them. Alot of us send converted books from other formats to our Kindle. I have even removed Kindle DRM to fix books with bad formatting. Like today I purchased a book that was by a well known publisher but the book was in such horrible shape. I had to use Calibre to fix it before I could read it. I did get the book on sale so I won't grumble about it too much.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote