Thread: Odyssey Cybook Odyssey
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Opus and orizon can deactivate the accelerometer. I fail to see why bookeen would remove such a useful function on the odyssey.
Good to know. TBH I don't know much about the other Cybook e-readers. I only started visiting this forum for the first time in years when I decided it was time to upgrade my PRS-505. Unfortunately, none of the new Kindles or the Sony T1 are what I am looking for. The Cybook looks like it may be!
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote