View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #186
pokee
Fanatic
pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pokee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyJ View Post
Kingston, says that they MAY have some. She was pretty shifty LOL, and wouldn't tell me if they actually had any in their stock room right now.
Yeah - I called several stores and got a bunch of 'Huh? Vox?' comments until I spoke to the managers (so some staff didn't even know what it was...sigh...). And then when I spoke to the managers, I got a lot of 'we weren't told much' and 'I don't know' comments.

All recommended pre-ordering on-line to be sure to get one, as they weren't sure how many they'd be getting in. With a review like the one that was just posted in this thread (9.5/10), you can be sure there will be some disappointed people in the stores...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote