View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
well i'm super excited to see reviews of the Vox. I wasn't a fan of the Nook Color because I thought it very heavy compared to my Sony PRS-505, but now that I've shifted my viewpoint and look at these more as internet browsers, tablets, readers for colorful books/magazines/PDFs, I'm starting to want one. Of course, I also want to upgrade my 505 for a current-gen E-Ink reader so I'm not sure what I'll go for first.. but I'm looking forward to reviews. Especially curious about the screen quality on the Vox.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote