View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow View Post
I tried the Kobo reader for Blackberry a while back and was very disappointed to see that it wouldn't sync my reading position with my sideloaded epubs. I copied exactly the same files to both my Touch and my BB, and the BB reader doesn't even see the sideloads, let alone sync reading position.
I don't think Kobo ever said any of their reader applications would handle ePub's; they all support Kobo format material.

Also, I'm not sure if I have ever understood the need for syncing locations; personally I have never found it a problem to page through a book to find where I was.

It's the same in real books. Sure I can turn the corner of a page on a softback edition to mark where I am, but I don't expect my hardback edition to automatically bend over the corner of a page to reflect where I was on the softback edition.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote