View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #16
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
While this is kind of off-topic, I actually dislike having the time staring at me (I use PRS+). I prefer to disable it. Last thing I need for my ebook reader is to constantly remind me I should be either working or sleeping instead of trying to find out whether Jon Snow will, eventually, end up on the Iron Throne...
I find that the time display in PRS+ is so unobtrusive, it takes a deliberate effort to look at it. It took me a while to even notice it was there, but I think I'd now miss it if I bought a T1.

Am inclined to wait until PRS+ is available, and to wait in hope of price reductions as availability and competition improves. in the UK , it seems that only Sony store has stock & they don't have silver.

the x50 range has now vanished from UK stores, at least that what google shopping thinks. waterstones had some at £159 but no longer. Could be that Waterstones have quit selling reader hardware completely.

Last edited by cybmole; 10-21-2011 at 11:53 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote