View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #40
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
I wonder why we didn't get a sneak peek of the Vox at some of the recent techie conferences? It'd be nice to see people actually messing with it (well, lightly messing with it) instead of the PR ad. Maybe they were still working out some sizable kinks at the time and didn't want hiccups on camera.

The press releases say it'll be sold at Best Buy and the like but not when. I assume after the ship date, but it'd be nice to know how much of a window I have before my other tablet ships (and cancel in time, if I change my mind on it).
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote