View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 09:08 AM   #53
Hamlet53
Babi Yar
Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hamlet53 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
I am happy to sit and wait for "Alf plus in a can" for de-infestation purposes.
Yeah, pretty much this. Then for me Amazon is not the first place I look for ebooks since I would prefer to buy epubs directly. Maybe it is because I actually don't purchase or read that many newly released books anyway, but I really don't much care what HTML5 or ePub 3.0 is supposed to add to the reading experience; videos or something?. I would prefer the money and effort go into producing acceptable quality ebooks of older titles. A few months ago I purchased an ebook version of an older, but still in copyright, title from Amazon. I finally got around to reading the ebook recently (I persuaded my local library book club to make it the monthly read) and what a mess. Not just funky formatting and occasional misspellings, but missing text clear up to a whole paragraph in some cases.
Hamlet53 is offline   Reply With Quote