View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 11:30 AM   #17
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
i wish i could get this since the google branded phones arent infected with nearly the amount of bloatware that most verizon phones are infected with (no other carrier covers rural wisconsin) i tried a motorola bionic for a week from verizon and it had 60 preloaded apps that were unremovable without voiding warranty Verizons massive amount of bloatware is the only thing keeping me from an android phone.

All signs point to Verizon being the first US carrier to get the phone. Rumors peg Nov. 10th.

I agree it will be great to get a stock Android device without a skin or useless apps on it, similar to the orginal Droid.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote