View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #56
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+, Nexsus 7, Nook Glowlight, Paperwhite II, Kobo Glo
by tubemonkey

Quote:
More than likely, you'll need to root to get those apps. My NC is rooted and I have Kindle, Kobo, Nook, and Sony apps on it; along with Aldiko, FBReader, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, etc.
While the thought is tempting, I am concerned about voiding the warranty, especially with a new product.

by taming

Quote:
Don't forget you can sideload apps for this. There should not be any apps you can use on Android 2.3 that you will not be able to get onto your Vox.
This sounds workable if true.

I think I'm going to hold off until more specifics become available as to what android apps will be available and where they can be purchased? However, if the apps can be side-loaded regardless them I'm on board.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote