View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.
 
Posts: 1,337
Karma: 123455
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Malaysia
Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Thanks for the links - I did vaguely recall those threads but the search I ran didn't pull them up.

That said, neither link acknowledges whether this should be considered a bug, so curious for John or Charles' input. Like I said, I've got no problem with the decision for code view to translate the unicode character to an entity, but IMHO search and replace is broken since you can't search/replace that entity across all files (and unless you know about this issue and know what the actual unicode character is it's non-trivial to work around).
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote