View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Wouldn't it be better to use our wiki pages?
First of all, I have to admit I wasn't really aware of a MobileRead wiki. :)

Nevertheless, I think the lower hurdle on Wikipedia (e. g. no need to register there) is nice, there are experienced editors and lots of potential contributors who might not also be part of the MobileRead community.
Plus: There's a similar article for Android there already.

Apart from that, since both Wikipedia and MobileRead use MediaWiki as their platform of choice, I think people here should have no problem editing on WikiPedia either.

If the majority of people think the MobileRead wiki would be a better place, I'd be open to that, too.
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote