View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #36
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
Thanks for your engagement.

Unfortunately the ouput file is now empty. It always reported "...0 new pages saved ..." for all pages of the file.

BTW. I'm running WinXP 32Bit on QuadCore 2.4 GHz.
Odd. Is this the same PDF file that you posted the link to (with three columns)? I tried that on my own PC (Windows 7/Core-i5/64-bit) and it worked fine. I will try it under XP when I get a chance. Just a thought--do you have write permission in the folder where k2pdfopt is trying to write the file? Do you have enough space on your HDD?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote