View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #295
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
OMG! You have just given me so many ideas to fix my library problems! Thank you so much - and I'm definitely in the User #2 category. Working with 2 libraries and "rating" copies - I've been driving myself crazy trying to upgrade my copies and accidentally overwriting "better" copies! Again, thank you unboggling, for your post -
You're welcome. I was firmly in the "Two Library" camp until I learned more about searching using the search box. Then I listed pros and cons for multi-libraries vs one-library. And switched camps.