View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #37
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Bane View Post
If I read Amazon's changelog correctly, I think this feature appeared in 4.0.1 of the firmware, but many K4s (like mine) were shipped with 4.0. Unfortunately, I updated to 4.0.1 so I can't verify if your tip works on the older version.
You are correct that it only applies to 4.0.1 and above. I'll make that correction to the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew View Post
Is there a keyboard shortcut for the "Enter key" after inputing a word using the on screen keyboard? right now there is a minimum of 2 clicks required for that function with a full screen refresh in between.
Not that I know of. I have noticed that the lack of specific function buttons has caused several shortcuts to require two clicks rather than one. The price we pay for a vastly abbreviated keyboard!
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote