View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This is their official policy, but some Chapters' stores seem to do things a bit differently. In Red Deer, they exchanged a Kobo WiFi that was five months old, for which I had no receipt. It might be worth a try.
The girl yesterday at Coles told us the very same thing, but when asked about returning it without a receipt also said that they did that but have very few returns. Might be they "inforce" the rules in a bigger stores where there is more return. Failing that I could try myself returning mine with my GF receipt.

But since the issue cannot be reproduced on other computer, it must be mine that has a problem with my hardware or a program or service that is bothering the USB and can't let it connect. What could cause that? I Got a lot of development software.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote