View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I have some pdfs with &mdash and &hellip. How do I get rid of them? If someone could tell me how to convert to anything, I can take it from there and convert it to mobi. I have tried to convert pdf to mobi on both Calibre and mobipocket, and the darn &mdash and &hellip are still there.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Debra

WRONG FORUM. REPOSTED IN CALIBRE-MODERTOR, PLEASE DELETE
&mdash and &#8212 are the same as are &hellip and &#8230. You can do a search for those 4 text strings and globally replace them.