View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
DramaQueenLucy
DramaQueenLucy began at the beginning.

Device: None
Question PDF Books/Stories transfered into Kindle for Computer and then into Kindle Device.

Ok the title sucks but I couldn't think of anything else. Please help me anyway

I have kindle software downloaded on both my iphone and computer. I've pre-ordered the kindle fire and am really looking forward to its release. This will be my first e-reader.

I do a lot of my reading online mostly fan fiction that I sometimes copy and paste into word and then play with the font so I can read it on my iphone using docs to go. I also have 100 + books saved as pdf files.

I want to be able to read these on the new kindle and would prefer that they could all be in the same place, pdf books as well as fan fiction, using the kindle reader.

I have spent the past 3 hours looking for a way to do this but as far as I can tell the only way is to e-mail them to amazon and have them convert the books. I don't know if that would work for my fan fiction? And with 300 + books/stories it could get costly.

Is there a way for me to transfer these files into the kindle software on my computer? If so would I be able to link it to the kindle fire and have all of if transfered?

DramaQueenLucy is offline   Reply With Quote