View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #51
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
When I talked with Sony last time they said they were sending me a survey to fill out. I filled it out & reported the issues I had with the T1. I also mentioned that their support team needs to be more aware of what is going on with the T1. Unless we report these issues to Sony they are not going to be aware of how prevalent it is.

As for only using the buttons to read, that is not why I bought a touch screen. But it is something Sony should be aware of. It may help them narrow down the problem.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote