View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #60
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I would stick with iOS 5 and not ruin your whole device only because Stanza. Be patient. Others apps are having minor issues too so it's a matter of time, maybe a few weeks, for Stanza devs to address that issue and release a new version.
Hah, Stanza devs. I think the last developer who remained at Lexcycle/Stanza left Amazon a few months back.

I'm really hoping Amazon would renege and continue updating Stanza (even if they don't add features and just do it for compatibility). It's amazing that even now, years after its initial release, no ebook reader app on iOS has so far been able to come to the same level as Stanza in terms of customization and support for very large libraries. I just checked and I apparently have 2,700 ebooks in my Stanza library. Imagine trying to organize that in iBooks.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote