View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle Touch and PW
What's your best USA news app for Android phone

It's probably easier for me to Google this, and faster, but I would like to know from real people, not journalist, what's the most comprehensive and stable news app for Android Cellphone.

I've tried a couple and had some issues. So would like to double check and validate others opinion.

By the way, I know there a few nice apps for European news but I'm interested on the USA ones.

"News freak here" :-)
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote